Swanson Construction Co., originally named Brask & Swanson was founded in 1923 by John and Cliff Swanson. In the beginning, the company focused mainly on building custom homes in the Attleboro area. Many of these quality homes are still on display throughout the region.
After changing its name to Brask, Swanson & Son in the 1930s, the company was renamed again to Swanson Construction Company in 1944 before becoming incorporated in 1955 with Clifford A. Swanson as President and Treasurer.
Throughout the years, Swanson Construction expanded its focus beyond custom homes. As a result, many of the churches, bank branches, medical facilities and industrial facilities in the Attleboro area bear the mark of Swanson’s superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. Churches in particular became a key focus for Swanson Construction, having been involved in over 30 major church projects throughout the years.
Today, Swanson Construction Co. Inc. specializes in general contracting, new construction, additions and renovations for commercial, residential, industrial and church projects. Now in its fourth generation, Swanson has the rare honor of over 80 years of service to the local community.